Crusade's over!

Started by Hannes, September 03, 2016, 02:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walli

very nice, I like this scene a  lot!

Dune

Yes, it's great and this version is better indeed. Love it!

j meyer

Aah, knight time again, nice. :)

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Oshyan

I miss the greener color in the first one, but the texturing and variation do look better in the second.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: Oshyan on September 04, 2016, 02:07:38 PM
I miss the greener color in the first one, but the texturing and variation do look better in the second.

- Oshyan

I could easily make it green again by changing the tint diffuse colour PF. But somehow I like it... :)

Lady of the Lake

Very realistic....dark and mysterious.

masonspappy

Really, really  like how this turned out.

Only thing is, It still seems overly dark to me. So copy/pasted image into Paint Shop, then tweaked  gamma a bit, and many more details came out.

Now I'm wondering if it's the image or my display?

Hannes

Quote from: masonspappy on September 04, 2016, 07:05:36 PM
Really, really  like how this turned out.

Only thing is, It still seems overly dark to me. So copy/pasted image into Paint Shop, then tweaked  gamma a bit, and many more details came out.

Now I'm wondering if it's the image or my display?

On my display it's actually not too dark (at least to my taste). So maybe it's your display or mine  :) :) :)

Dune

Viewing any image also depends on the light in the room. Pull the curtains closed!

TheBadger

pretty cool. like the area of to the left in the fore there.
It has been eaten.

bobbystahr

Very nice. I find myself wondering if maybe the Experimental Atmospheric bloom might do something cool to this with a 2.0 or 3.0 level of haze
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 05, 2016, 10:05:51 AM
Very nice. I find myself wondering if maybe the Experimental Atmospheric bloom might do something cool to this with a 2.0 or 3.0 level of haze

Sounds interesting. Worth a try!!

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on September 05, 2016, 12:18:59 PM
Quote from: bobbystahr on September 05, 2016, 10:05:51 AM

Sounds interesting. Worth a try!!

If there's much reflection there starburst might be nice as well like on my water scene a while back but you seem to need atmo or cloud present to get the sparkle.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist