Come git some

Started by yossam, September 16, 2016, 10:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

The virus had killed everyone on the planet, no exceptions, no misses, no get out of jail free card. Everyone. Some people woke up quickly, some didn't wake up at all. Seems like the quicker you woke up, the better the chances of acquiring some special abilities you could use for good or evil............your choice. There was always the risk of repercussions, but with great risk comes great reward. Great reward............Baby was one of the lucky ones. She had been near a point of release on that day...........she was infected within 5 minutes, dead within 15. She had been out for 2 days and when she came back from the dead, she could damn well do just about anything just by thinking about it. You could make some serious money with skills like that, and at the same time the same amount of serious trouble to go with it.

Seems like she has a few visitors before breakfast................you could smell them before being able to see them. Oh................she hadn't mentioned them. Seems like the longer you were dead, the more of you actually died. She had seen a bunch of them since Rebirth, most of them trying to kill her. Mostly dumb hit men with small mental abilities, a smart one every now and then until they see their life flash before them and they quit. Pretty sure it's a kill team of 4 to 5. Just gotta get the number right............Like the title says............Come git some........... ;D

masonspappy

Kinda reminds me of the ex-wife.  ;D

TheBadger

SJW
or
Lil hillery: First Blood part 2
It has been eaten.

Dune

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

hee hee hee, great story, great pic.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

Quote from: masonspappy on September 16, 2016, 11:05:16 PM
Kinda reminds me of the ex-wife.  ;D

;D ;D ;D I think I understand what you're talking about... ;D

Great image, Yossam. I'd like to see a version that's less evenly lit. Something dramatic. Just a thought...

yossam

Here you go Hannes..................this was the original pic. Gotta little carried away in post.  :)

Hannes

Yes! That's better I think.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

fleetwood

Oh yeah. Love it with the dimmer switch.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

What a beasty little beast!
Great!  ;D