Series

Started by Dune, September 30, 2016, 11:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

For us eggheads who watch those Nature series, and I am sure most of us here are, we remember that most species have a natural disguise against predators. Sure you know this with your experiences Ulco. Videographers are very fortunate to catch some of the fantastic footage available today. You are doing a wonderful job here!

Dune

Dune

Update. The camp is no good yet, but getting there.

archonforest

Definitely getting there. Seeing your stuff feels like I am attending an art school. Always learning something about presentation, colors, balance...etc! 8)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Antoine

Kadri

Nice progress. How big is the original Ulco?

DocCharly65

Very nice progress.

If you wouldn't have told I wouldn't have recognized but after you said it I see that the camp looks a bit artificial.
On the other side the birds are much better than I saw in an older version.

Dune

The original(s) will be A4 size @ 300dpi, meant for a (mostly picture) book.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on November 08, 2016, 03:23:59 AM
Update. The camp is no good yet, but getting there.

but the fore ground eagle fairly jumps off the page...well done on the bird!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

It's the ground and foliage distribution that has changed, not the bird. But good that it's better now. Both will be changed I just heard though  :(

zaxxon

I like that. The bird is much more noticeable against the foliage. Once again - Great Scene!

Dune

I did a small testcrop in final resolution, and it's getting pretty nice. The murky marshwater is just a reflective shader on the ground, btw.

bobbystahr

"The murky marshwater is just a reflective shader on the ground, btw."

Good trick, very effective.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

zaxxon

Beautiful aerial view (or is it called a 'Drone' view nowadays?). The foliage variation and colors are superb. Simple or not, the water is subtle and very realistic.  :)!!

fleetwood

Super. Great plant variety and shallow water effect.