Bill Bones legacy

Started by Agura Nata, October 02, 2016, 08:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Bill Bones had indeed been an intense fury guy that was his spirit appeared to me after the funeral and handed me an old diary.
Can not be?
Then you have the story "Bill Bones last photo" Read here!
After Bill be docked with an alien tree made him this ado flat as a flounder and Bill croaked only "what a crap!"
But the old Bill was not so easy to convey to the other side, until he was haunted as a ghost on his one-week funeral and drank with all drinking buddies bet to, then he seemed to me, his best friend and gave me the old leather diary before said goodbye with a flash and a loud bang.

Some shattered windows and everything was full of smoke and terrible smell of dead cat.
But I did not notice because I was in reading the diary, most of the entries were of adventures of which I knew nothing like the old sky ship "GONYORATECK".
Mesmerized I let the story and amazement I looked at the picture of the gigantic spaceship that was partly covered with huge lichens.

The smell of a new adventure, shaking me with excitement already hands and as a sign Thundered it and the rest of the windows in the house shattered by a malicious ghosts laugh that could only have come from Bill, ... from the old Bill Bones ...

© Alois Reiss 2016
TG 3 free, Objects from Blender, cutting by opacity / texture
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Again, so imaginative. Orange tones are great!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 02, 2016, 05:23:43 PM
Again, so imaginative. Orange tones are great!

I love Orange, turned slightly here and there on the controller and at the end it was already fierce orange, well, the plant popping on in, lol :-)
the nodes drops before color, no matter, ... a man has what he needs to do ...  ;D

Thank`s and have a nice Week!
"Live and Learn!"