from Blender to TG 3

Started by Agura Nata, October 11, 2016, 11:33:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

By Makehuman I have a figure after blender exported and edited.
Then it was transferred to TG 3 free and adapted.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

All excellent! Would love to see number18 with water shader on voroni. Is that one of AP's tgc clip files?

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 11, 2016, 01:54:59 pm
All excellent! Would love to see number18 with water shader on voroni. Is that one of AP's tgc clip files?


Thank you  ;)
Yes this is any of the 100 functions, did not have the time to deal with the nodes to adjust everything. If I continue with the figures, then I build a beautiful, abstract landscape.

Have a nice day!
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

I like to sometimes use a Blender background for planet, fancied up in cycles composite render, because I like the flares and other effects. I have yet to do a suitable night sky in TG. I am sure it is my fault, still learning lighting and all.

Agura Nata

October 20, 2016, 06:45:46 am #4 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:27:43 am by Dragonfire
Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 11, 2016, 02:19:28 pm
I like to sometimes use a Blender background for planet, fancied up in cycles composite render, because I like the flares and other effects. I have yet to do a suitable night sky in TG. I am sure it is my fault, still learning lighting and all.


The whole life is a school of learning my friend  ;)

I work in the moment still with Blender, to create surreal pictures for my side on DA and Artflakes to sell Prints in the feature  :)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Fantastic use of features! I see options I have yet to try, these examples are great!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 20, 2016, 02:51:11 pm
Fantastic use of features! I see options I have yet to try, these examples are great!


Thank you very much my friend! I have worked on a TG project today and posted, but I find surreal works are blender better to realize, since TG is designed for photographic reproduction, which is not necessarily for abstract works conducive.

So, best wishes from Bavaria and have a nice day!
"Live and Learn!"