The tree knows where you live

Started by Agura Nata, October 20, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

The tree knows where you live my friend he is watching you  ;)
I work with TG 3 free because it is a hobby for me.

The second image is only created with Blender and rendered, a little Photoshop postprocessed.

In Blender I construct my objects and landscapes, in Photoshop I make only slight aperture effect, tonal value correction and set my logo.

For my profession as a freelance photographer, I mainly work with Blender, Makehuman and Photoshop.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Great images, both. I tried the cloud generator in Blender, but never had success as yours. I am only trying Blender again now for about 1 year. Determined to learn something, if only a tree or duck, haha!

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 20, 2016, 03:00:00 PM
Great images, both. I tried the cloud generator in Blender, but never had success as yours. I am only trying Blender again now for about 1 year. Determined to learn something, if only a tree or duck, haha!

Yes Clouds in Blender are an impertinence, smile :-) But for my abstract objects I mix a background picture and some fog, then it fits already.
A few individual fog shards can still be painted in Photoshop.

I still have a lot of stuff from DAZ when I was working with Bryce.
But I'm going to change these objects so they just do not look real, like the picture here, they were times nice boring DAZ trees, lol :-)
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Wow, the Efeu-1-b-w and the pinie-1-w are especially nice. I like them  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 21, 2016, 02:41:33 AM
Wow, the Efeu-1-b-w and the pinie-1-w are especially nice. I like them  :)

Fine, fine I like him too  ;)

Thamks and a happy renderweek  :D :D
"Live and Learn!"