Started by Agura Nata, October 26, 2016, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Mesh export from Mandelbulb 1.91 to TG 3 free
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Kadri on October 26, 2016, 10:52:21 PM

I like the first one especially.

Thanks, the second is the fractal in Mandelbulb before the export, I have the form somewhat straightened..
Looked like plastic toys  ;D
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Very nice shapes. I wonder if it would be possible in Mandelbulb to make some sort of quite realistic looking, complicated scaffolding; all thin 'beams' attached in a logical way.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on October 27, 2016, 02:15:19 AM
Very nice shapes. I wonder if it would be possible in Mandelbulb to make some sort of quite realistic looking, complicated scaffolding; all thin 'beams' attached in a logical way.

In MB 3D you can build a lot of logic and paste into the fractal  :D

Many Thank`s!
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The nodes from the Mandelbulb Objekt /Stone /Rust ... whatever  ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

still have a fractal tinkered, maybe I can export it to TG times.
Have fun watching and who wants to read the story, have added a link

http://dragonfiretoo.deviantart.com/art/EXLIBRIUM-642466805

;) ;) :) :D
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

All very well done! I visited the site of Mandel3D and found it quite interesting. I did not try to translate your gallery site, but your work is awesome! I am sure there are many things about that free program useful to many artists. You have much experience in 3D modelling and graphics and I can see many uses for advanced artists as yourself. Fractals themselves are mindblowing!

Thank you for sharing your setup for your rust texture. Could you possibly create a Terragen clip file and share that with us? :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on October 27, 2016, 05:27:26 PM
All very well done! I visited the site of Mandel3D and found it quite interesting. I did not try to translate your gallery site, but your work is awesome! I am sure there are many things about that free program useful to many artists. You have much experience in 3D modelling and graphics and I can see many uses for advanced artists as yourself. Fractals themselves are mindblowing!

Thank you for sharing your setup for your rust texture. Could you possibly create a Terragen clip file and share that with us? :)

Thank you very much my friend!

I am working only three months with TG and my PC has intentionally no Internet, I transfer everything with my Kindle, I will try with the file  :D
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Have it under file sharing with the two textures uploaded, hope it folds, have fun! :D
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Quote from: Dragonfire on October 27, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
The nodes from the Mandelbulb Objekt /Stone /Rust ... whatever  ;)

http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,22341.msg225181.html#msg225181

File sharing link for textures used in this set up.

Thank you very much, look forward to trying this! :)

Agura Nata

It made me happy, the time here in this forum. But for me it's time to say good-bye, because I do not think my person fits here

Wish you creative thinking and always have a look at the beautiful and fascinating side of the art that dwells in us  :D
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Say it is not so! >:(

One must not close a door to a room, only move about and breath new air. Your creativity makes us think and without that we are robots. We look on our earth's beauty because it comforts us as it regenerates and refreshes us and we try to create what we know. We are all explorers as well, and enjoy the challenge, whatever it may be.