Winter's comin'

Started by Dune, November 05, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

What the heck, why not get to it too? Next week will bring the first wet snow anyway  >:(

yossam

Nice one..................it has been in the 80's all week here. Supposed to cool off over the weekend, down to 50 this morning.  ???  We won't see snow until next year sometime if it stays true to form.

fleetwood

Really evokes the winter feeling.

bobbystahr

Really makes me dread what's a comin' but atm we're having an Indian Summer with afternoon temps in the teens C. Supposed to last till mid next week...off to ride my bike this afternoon and screw art...hee hee hee
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

mhaze

Great! makes me shiver just to look at it.

luvsmuzik

Quite picturesque! Ant scale is not always necessary.

Lady of the Lake

Beautiful......and I hate snow.   ;D

zaxxon

Dune

I'd rather have a good pack of snow than all the 'around-freezing-temperature-drab' that's quite often the case in my country.
Btw. the small one took nearly an hour because of the v3 cloud, soft shadow and RT reflection in the puddles. These go much faster (20mins, 30mins for the one with easy cloud). Added a pop of simple crows to the tree.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on November 06, 2016, 02:37:30 AM
I'd rather have a good pack of snow than all the 'around-freezing-temperature-drab' that's quite often the case in my country.
Btw. the small one took nearly an hour because of the v3 cloud, soft shadow and RT reflection in the puddles. These go much faster (20mins, 30mins for the one with easy cloud). Added a pop of simple crows to the tree.

are the birds in the tree a population or just a murder of crows, heh heh

EDIT
I really should do something about my reading comprehension.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Never heard that expression before, so... well, it's a popped murder of crows, so to speak  ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on November 06, 2016, 11:16:36 AM
Never heard that expression before, so... well, it's a popped murder of crows, so to speak  ;)

That's what a bunch of crows are called at least in English...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Luc

hi

I like a lot v2 ! ... but could be even better with more reflective ground ?

luc

Quote from: Dune on November 06, 2016, 02:37:30 AM
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

Lady of the Lake

I like V3, test 2 the best.