Art for artists

Started by Agura Nata, November 17, 2016, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Is there a way to get TG officially on a commission basis for artists like me who do not have money, but would like to present their works with TG to the public in an exhibition?
I have been working as a freelance artist for a long time, and would like to focus on new goals, TG would be a new opportunity to present fractals in fascinating ways and their company.

Because I am suffering from a severe metabolic disorder in the brain would be a new window my future, an exhibition that connects itself fractally with the TG landscape.

Best wishes Dragon
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

We have sponsored artists in the past with free or discounted licenses. Please email us at contact AT planetside.co.uk with details of your work and project(s) and how you intend to use Terragen and we can consider your request.

- Oshyan

archonforest

Quote from: Oshyan on November 17, 2016, 03:24:47 PM
We have sponsored artists in the past with free or discounted licenses. Please email us at contact AT planetside.co.uk with details of your work and project(s) and how you intend to use Terragen and we can consider your request.
- Oshyan

:D!!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

Quote from: archonforest on November 17, 2016, 03:30:49 PM
Quote from: Oshyan on November 17, 2016, 03:24:47 PM
- Oshyan

:D!!

That would be wonderful, thanks for the reply!
I hope that in a few months I will be better and I can exhibit my works again, until then I will think of a concept and mail it to you.  :D

I think that I would like to settle it as already described in the fractal area.
Have about 15 years historical collages in town halls, castles and palaces, since it is time to go new ways.
Currently I am working on the archiving of the exhibitions on my artist page, when I am finished I put a link into this post.

greetings from Bavaria
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I have sent you an email and here my page, they idt in the exhibitions area not finished yet

https://aloisreiss.wordpress.com/ausstellungen/  There are several topics to choose from.

I hope to finish it by the new year.

I wish your team a nice Christmas and a happy new year  :D
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

:) I applied for an exhibition in a recognized museum, with my surreal images of Terragen. They would have liked to see prints, but I could only show the pictures on the Hayndy. The director liked the works very much, but because of the small size they were not to be judged.
I had sent a mail to Planetside, because of a cheap or free license, but no reply received, so I will switch to Vue.
Dear greetings Alois Reiss state-approved artist.
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

Hi Dragonfire, I don't think I ever saw your email. I checked just now and I think I have found it, so I will read through and reply to if, unless you have already switched. Sorry about the delay.

- Oshyan

Agura Nata

Now I'm late with the answer.

I would like to thank you for the trust Planetside gave me with the artist license. Unfortunately, I have problems with my medication again and again. I have to concentrate very much in order to recognize something, so I have not read your post although I have looked so often into the forum, excuse for it. But it has been shown that my surreal works are interesting, so I will try to continue and it is my honor to know Planetside as a support of my art, many thanks and greetings from Bavaria.

Greeetings and thanks Alois
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

You are welcome Alois. I hope you find a good balance with your medication and other therapies to enhance your life and your art!

- Oshyan

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on May 29, 2017, 06:34:51 PM
You are welcome Alois. I hope you find a good balance with your medication and other therapies to enhance your life and your art!

- Oshyan

:) :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

There are good news!
We already have almost two months ice fog in Bavaria and then suddenly this mail for Christmas, a gift of heaven.

Hi Agura, I'm the editor of the free Digital Art Live magazine for science fiction artist. Our January issue is to be themed "To the Skies!" and will feature floating cities, floating islands, airship and airborne adventure. We're leading with an interview with the maker of the movie "Sky Captain and the The World of Tomorrow". We've seen your floating islands pictures on DeviantArt, and we'd like to do an in-depth interview with you for the magazine, please.

I hope to show some pictures of Terragen to show my appreciation to TG.
I am full of hope and joy :)
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

Agura Nata

Thanks a lot friends and have a great new year!

I'm looking forward to the interview in the new year :) :)
"Live and Learn!"