Art for artists

Started by Agura Nata, November 17, 2016, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Great News!

Before Christmas came the request of the Digital Art Live Magazine for a deep interview, I am very happy about the appearance of the wonderful article in which also some of my favorite pictures are represented:

https://issuu.com/tosk/docs/digital_art_live_issue_26/38
"Live and Learn!"

sboerner

This is wonderful, Alois. Everyone should read this interview. Good questions, very thoughtful answers. Your art is so inspiring, thank you for sharing.

P.S. Asimov's Foundation trilogy has long been one my favorites, too. I've read it many times.

Agura Nata

Quote from: sboerner on January 31, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
This is wonderful, Alois. Everyone should read this interview. Good questions, very thoughtful answers. Your art is so inspiring, thank you for sharing.

P.S. Asimov's Foundation trilogy has long been one my favorites, too. I've read it many times.

Thanks a lot! :)

I am very pleased that the article pleases, I have not been working with 3D for so long, and to my earlier work as a photo artist this is a relatively new area for me to work with only Photoshop.
I was a bit surprised by the questions and their quantity and since my English is not that good either, I was actually busy for a week with the answers. Then I rendered some pictures in better resolution.
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dragonfire on December 26, 2017, 01:04:46 PM
There are good news!
I hope to show some pictures of Terragen to show my appreciation to TG.
I am full of hope and joy :)

So happy for you and your very original take on 3D imagining...much deserved!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Congratulations on being presented in 3D art magazine. Good show.

Agura Nata

Many thanks Bobby!

I was very surprised and pleased by the request. Although the translation took a week but it is a nice article and I am motivated for new works. :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on February 01, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
Congratulations on being presented in 3D art magazine. Good show.

Thanks a lot my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Congrats! Will listen it now...
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"