Tornado Castle

Started by bobbystahr, November 24, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Well in another thread Dune is helping out a member with a tornado from space and shared a .tgd  file. Being me I di'd it and dropped the camera to the ground, found a spot of semi level ground and dropped a castle and some grass on it with a road painted in and here we are...C&C most welcome. My tech guy has decided it's the mobo so has ordered a different one and is coming by to install it as soon as it arrives. Hope it's faster than the RAM which still isn't here. So maybe next week I'll be on a real computer...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

The tornado image was a very simple painted one, there are much better masks available. Or you can use it as a mask for some PF (it's just plainly plugged in right now), so you break its softness up a bit. And use much higher cloud! Could have potential, Bobby. I hope your rig will work soon!

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on November 25, 2016, 02:28:34 AM
The tornado image was a very simple painted one, there are much better masks available. Or you can use it as a mask for some PF (it's just plainly plugged in right now), so you break its softness up a bit. And use much higher cloud! Could have potential, Bobby. I hope your rig will work soon!

Ditto on the rig, hope the new mobo solves the problems. I'll bear you advice in mind for then.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist