Scripture Bluff

Started by zaxxon, December 04, 2016, 11:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyL

zaxxon

For Archonforest: an attached image from a different POV of the coyotes. I actually have a chance to see them on our property from time to time, we've lost two cats to them over the last several years. They're dawn to dusk predators mostly so we keep the cats in at night, but I admire their adaptability despite the constant human encroachment.

Also in case anyone is curious about using base Speedtree models to then fashion more detailed trees I've attached a comparison image.

bobbystahr

Quote from: zaxxon on December 05, 2016, 07:41:44 PM
For Archonforest: an attached image from a different POV of the coyotes. I actually have a chance to see them on our property from time to time, we've lost two cats to them over the last several years. They're dawn to dusk predators mostly so we keep the cats in at night, but I admire their adaptability despite the constant human encroachment.

Also in case anyone is curious about using base Speedtree models to then fashion more detailed trees I've attached a comparison image.

same here re: coyotes, and they;re no cross breeding with wolves...getting scary at the beach.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Really beautiful image. Are the rocks Megascans then?

- Oshyan

fleetwood

Mostly really excellent. No biggy, but some of that cloud area isn't up to the level of the rest imho.

zaxxon

Thanks Oshyan. Yep, Megascan rocks and mushrooms

Fleetwood: I agree about the clouds. Still tweaking with the Easy Cloud settings.

AP

luvsmuzik

I would love to see a render of just those clouds over a low level terrain! Beautiful!

Antoine

zaxxon

Re-visited the sky after some more work with the "Easy Cloud". The atmosphere is tweaked with a bit, and the barren tree on the right has been altered. No post.

2016 has come and gone too quickly! I wish everyone in the TG community a joyous and prosperous New Year!

Dune

An astonishing work, Doug. I know how much time you put into this, but it's definitely worth it! Happy Newyear!

fleetwood

Wonderful  Beautifully done.  :) Happy 2017

luvsmuzik

:)Beautiful clouds this time too! Wonderful composition. Happy New Year!

DocCharly65

Happy 2017, and congratulations to that outstanding and beautiful render!  :)

Oshyan

This new version is even more outstanding. It has a much more dramatic quality to it with that new sky. Well done!

- Oshyan