Terragen 4 Holiday Sale: 20% off new and upgrade purchases!

Started by Oshyan, December 08, 2016, 03:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Hello Terragen friends! We are pleased to announce a holiday sale on all Terragen 4 products, including new licenses and upgrades. From now through December 31st you can save 20% on any Terragen 4 purchase. Just visit our online store and the discount will be applied automatically.

http://planetside.co.uk/buy-terragen/

Note: if you are upgrading from an older version, you won't see the discount price on the upgrade page, but it will show up once you click to purchase and add it to your cart.

[attachimg=1]

Happy Holidays!

- Oshyan

Dune

Oshyan

Quote from: Dune on December 08, 2016, 03:59:54 AM
Good show! I love this 'cloud' snow, btw.

Yeah, it turned out really nice, eh? Matt's magic.

- Oshyan

KlausK

Hi to everyone at planetside!

It`s been almost a year now since the "Holiday Sale 2016" got me into buying TG4 Professional back then.
I remember reading about the new pricing model planetside introduced with the release of TG4 but I am not sure anymore how that works...

Would you be so kind to repeat this one more time here, please?

I think I remember there will be no upgrade path anymore once you let go of maintanence.
Am I correct?

Cheers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Oshyan

Well, I wouldn't put it quite that way, but I think what you are saying is basically correct. When you purchase Terragen you get 1 year of Maintenance included. Maintenance gives you access to new releases during that period, as well as priority support access. Once your Maintenance runs out you can renew it (for much less than purchasing a new license, of course) and you will get another year of updates and support. The Maintenance renewals are not yet live in our online store, but we'll have that available very soon. I hope that answers your question.

By the way, this is really a question about Maintenance, not about the holiday sale. So in this case it might have been better to create a new thread titled something like "Question about Terragen maintenance policy" or something. No big deal, just something to think about for future posts.

- Oshyan