Merry Christmas anyway!

Started by AndyWelder, December 24, 2016, 04:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyWelder

I know in certain circles it's politically incorrect to wish someone a "Merry Christmas", one should say "Happy Holidays" instead... I don't care, I just don't wish to let them terrorists like the one in Berlin celebrate a small victory... I hope there comes a day the killing will stop, the terror will stop and we all will celebrate living in peace. And I hope all you, who read this, will live to see that day too. Merry Christmas!

The fire and smoke are created with dandelO's "Explosion object", the fir tree is from XFrog and the patch of dry vegetation in the background is based on Klas' "Farn".
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

DocCharly65

Nice and wise words!
And... thanks and Merry Christmas to you too
and to be politically correct : to everyone who wants to hear it  ;)

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Lady of the Lake

Merry Christmas. Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas.  Feels good doesn't it.  :-)))

fleetwood

Dune

Thanks, Andy. Fijne feestdagen voor jou ook!

bobbystahr

Mooi beeld Zoals eerder opgemerkt, maar veel mooier hier, en bewonderenswaardig sentimenten Uitgedrukt in proza je net zo goed ... Ik wens u allemaal hetzelfde mijn vriend.

Beautiful image as previously noted, but way nicer here, and admirable sentiments expressed in you prose...Wishing you as well all the same my friend.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Google translations are often hilarious, if you want a good laugh, just translate something.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on December 26, 2016, 02:38:20 AM
Google translations are often hilarious, if you want a good laugh, just translate something.

And then there's my crappy prose to start with. I should brush up on my grammatical writing skills.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist