Forest animated WIP

Started by Hannes, September 12, 2016, 04:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on September 20, 2016, 07:33:31 AM
Thanks Hannes. I remember that, must have your file somewhere too. I should do some animating, but I am so impatient  :P

I tried that too a year ago but I was too impatient too. It always took so long time to wait how changes in the settings work.
Besides, I think with the windy trees in fact you don't need the walking camera movement.

Hannes

Thanks guys. Yes patience is what you need, if you're animating in TG. Whenever I want to check some changes I made, I disable all unnecessary things temporarily to do some test animtions. Sometimes only 20 frames.

I think I'll keep that walk. I like it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on September 21, 2016, 03:42:48 AM
Thanks guys. Yes patience is what you need, if you're animating in TG. Whenever I want to check some changes I made, I disable all unnecessary things temporarily to do some test animtions. Sometimes only 20 frames.

I think I'll keep that walk. I like it.

I as well like the walk and with a bit of tweaking could look very realistic...Keep The Faith Hannes!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Tangled-Universe

Obviously I should check this section of the forums more often...this looks really really nice! I really love those moving rays of light, awesome :)