bobbystahr

...should I worry?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Rumburak

You get the warning if you start to add an object and cancel the process without selecting an object file. I don't know the error message, but maybe it is somehow connected to that.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Rumburak on December 25, 2016, 03:54:45 PM
You get the warning if you start to add an object and cancel the process without selecting an object file. I don't know the error message, but maybe it is somehow connected to that.

Unlikely as it stays at the one object but every render adds another exception to the list. The erroring obj was deleted already btw
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Oshyan

You'll get an error on each render as long as the error condition remains. If you already deleted the object, it may have been part of a populator that is expecting to find an object to drive it, or something like that. Sometimes deleting things from the node list leaves unexpected leftovers, so check the node network carefully.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on January 03, 2017, 06:01:11 PM
You'll get an error on each render as long as the error condition remains. If you already deleted the object, it may have been part of a populator that is expecting to find an object to drive it, or something like that. Sometimes deleting things from the node list leaves unexpected leftovers, so check the node network carefully.

- Oshyan

it stopped happening after a close and reopen of TG4
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New