Have been waiting

Started by Mirror, January 09, 2017, 04:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror

Hi again guys,
                      Its been three years since i first joined the terragen community. Since the release of terragen 3 i have been waiting for some software which give me vray and or corona like GI with the same realistic terragen atmospherics. Following terragen development i have seen terragen is getting much powerful with every release.
                    But for now, i do not know how long i need to wait for a solution in which i will be able to get vray like gi with terragen like atmosphere. Sure thing if you are going for photo realism you have to look into real world light interactions. These small light interactions in real world is what make real world a real world.

For now i am looking into development of terragen brute force (GI), following your twitter feed i saw it can render really good looking interiors with brute force. For now i have to wait in patience. :)

Some images from terragen 4 beta release as i want to check the quality and ofcourse lens flare. And also a test in which i composited vray rendered image with terragen atmosphere.

Oshyan

I think you will like what the future holds...

- Oshyan

Mirror

Quote from: Oshyan on January 09, 2017, 04:27:01 PM
I think you will like what the future holds...

- Oshyan

Well indeed. Terragen is already very realistic landscape renderer if combined with brute force it can be best solution for VFX and production. Also for future if you consider my request please also look into true area or mesh light emitter same as vray or corona and GGX microfacet BRDF.

Thanks.