he is watching you

Started by Agura Nata, February 05, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

TG 4 free, Blender
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Today I started to adapt all the parts, the textures are now compiled as they should look at the end.
The processing of each part has been retested, if necessary, set in Blender and updated in Terragen 4.
Tomorrow I will continue to work.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

SteveR

Like it. Lovely idea and execution.

Can I ask a question about your Blender > Terragen workflow regarding textures. Do you create UVs, set up the textures in blender and then just export as a .obj which has the UV maps on? Do you do this for the diffuse/bump maps only and then use the native Terragen shaders to do the specular and the like?

Dumb questions I'm afraid, bit of a newbie to UVing etc.

Thanks
Steve

luvsmuzik

I will continue to "watch" this! ha...
So well done!

Agura Nata

Quote from: SteveR on February 06, 2017, 03:06:48 PM
Like it. Lovely idea and execution.

Can I ask a question about your Blender > Terragen workflow regarding textures. Do you create UVs, set up the textures in blender and then just export as a .obj which has the UV maps on? Do you do this for the diffuse/bump maps only and then use the native Terragen shaders to do the specular and the like?

Dumb questions I'm afraid, bit of a newbie to UVing etc.

Thanks
Steve

Hello Steve!

I set in Blender only the UV processing. Usually it is new object.
But that can be adjusted then, depending on what is better.
The texture I mix with the "Rust / Stone file" which I have posted here under "files"

greetings Alois  :D
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on February 06, 2017, 03:07:57 PM
I will continue to "watch" this! ha...
So well done!

I do my best!  ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I had do my best, hope so  ;)

Have do it as a own post too.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

I hope you can add the aura to this too. I think these highlights would do well with bloom/burst? Just a small amount? :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on February 08, 2017, 10:39:39 AM
I hope you can add the aura to this too. I think these highlights would do well with bloom/burst? Just a small amount? :)

True, you were saying. The picture looks a bit too peaceful. I also forgot to use two materials properly, now the lady has just red hair and the glitter comes just from it, but I like it.  ;)

But who is without error, throw the first cake to the head. Say a proverb or throw the first stone, or whatever, smile  :D
"Live and Learn!"