Imported my TG3 project into TG4, can't find Ozone Factor or lens effct controls

Started by dpcole72, February 25, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpcole72

Howdy!  I just bought TG4 and loaded in my TG3 project to augment with lens and ozone controls.  I'm not finding anything in the atmosphere or cloud layers in the atmosphere tab, or in the cameras to add any effects.  Not seeing anything in the lighting or render tabs either.  Stupid question, what am I overlooking?  Or do I need to make a new project from scratch in TG4 (v4.0.04, 64-bit)?

Thanks!

dpcole72

I created a new project from scratch - I found out where Ozone Factor is, and was able to find it in the TG3 project.

Still looking for lens effects, but I've a feeling I'll stumble on those the same way *blush*...

Thanks!

yossam

Ozone control is under Atmosphere/Tweaks/Ozone factor.

Depending on what you are talking about with lens effects.

Bloom and starburst are located under Render/Filter/Post effects.
Depth of field is comprised of two separate controls Render/Quality/Depth of field and Camera/Blur/Depth of field. The first has to be initialized and the second adjusted for the desired effect. There is also a button at the top of the preview window next to the object mode button. This will give you an approximation of the depth of field as you have entered.  ;D

bobbystahr

Quote from: dpcole72 on February 25, 2017, 03:44:18 PM
I created a new project from scratch - I found out where Ozone Factor is, and was able to find it in the TG3 project.

Still looking for lens effects, but I've a feeling I'll stumble on those the same way *blush*...

Thanks!

Have you tried loading it into TG4, saving as a new project. exiting TG4 and loading the new project ?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist