lonely appletree

Started by Rumburak, April 03, 2017, 12:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumburak

With the help of Ulco (BaseGrass), xfrog (Tree) and Silva3D (flowers) I created this lonely appletree. What do you think?

Dune

It's very nice, tranquil and peaceful.

luvsmuzik

Great stuff! Your composition is getting very good!  Can the bud on the flower be lightened by increasing default to pure white? Maybe me, but I want a hint of more purple.

DocCharly65

Nice! I like the translucency of the apple blossoms.

masonspappy

Like this - there is indeed a sense of loneliness or isolation .(Think broad sky lends itself to that).
This is a nit, but... if the apple tree was just beginning to bloom, would the flowers already be in full bloom?

Rumburak

Quote from: masonspappy on April 04, 2017, 10:51:00 AM
This is a nit, but... if the apple tree was just beginning to bloom, would the flowers already be in full bloom?

In my imagination almost everything is possible.  ;)
But to be perfectly honest, I didn't really think about that. I just had a picture in mind and tried to create it in Terragen.

masonspappy

masonspappy

My daughter is a horticulturist and she makes me notice stuff like that  ::)
But overall it's a good image - well done!

N-drju

I love the shiny effect on the grass, good job. Too empty in the back though.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Jo Kariboo

Very nice one! Nice sensations to! A 3d image that gives sensations is rare and difficult to transmit.