on the way to school

Started by Agura Nata, May 07, 2017, 02:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

On the way to school in 2050, when everything starts again in the stone age of our future  ;)

time for another work with TG 3 free and Blender ...
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

So cute! I see basic hair styling is still "punk". ;D

Afterthought, There will be no tales of walking 5 miles each way through snow? ;D

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 08, 2017, 09:56:24 AM
So cute! I see basic hair styling is still "punk". ;D

Afterthought, There will be no tales of walking 5 miles each way through snow? ;D

Thank you much  :D

Had no time for a history, new tests with settings in TG, ...."the sphere"
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

About three weeks ago I got the request from the "THE HORROR ZINE" for an article about my surreal works in their magazine. Now he has appeared and I was very happy:

http://www.thehorrorzine.com/Art/June2017/Alois/AloisReiss.html
"Live and Learn!"

masonspappy

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Interesting Article and nice work there too.

luvsmuzik

Congratulations on that one! Great stuff!

bobbystahr

Congrats on being selected and KUDOs on the article.Your work has new meaning for me when seen as a whole like on that link...Keep on Surrealing!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on May 29, 2017, 07:58:09 PM
Congrats on being selected and KUDOs on the article.Your work has new meaning for me when seen as a whole like on that link...Keep on Surrealing!

Many thanks! :)

For health reasons I have not exhibited for 4 years. By January, I still did not know exactly whether I should stay with the surreal concept, because I had an application for an exhibition and the surreal pictures with TG came to great interest, unfortunately they were still something bad from the resolution which is now changed Has.

For good exhibition venues in and around Regensburg there is a long waiting period and many applicants, I realized that I have not a great opportunity here with trees, mountains and flowers, even if I like these motifs as a former mountain climber.
So I decided to continue in this way and concentrate to stay in a style direction.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 29, 2017, 08:50:12 AM
Congratulations on that one! Great stuff!

Thank you much my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"