Kitchen

Started by yossam, April 09, 2017, 05:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Still playin' around with DOF..............no GISD this time. Left crappy "ghost" outlines around objects.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

luvsmuzik

Great objects and POV. I do not know what you are doing, but increasing soft shadows settings help one of my indoor renders.
Reflection settings on counter might be softened just a tad? You see all sorts of perfect, slightly blurred and totally blurred reflections in real life stuff.

DocCharly65

Very good start and cool project :)

Could the wine bottle get some more polygones? Can you subdivide it? I guess it consists of 3 parts: Glass, metal and fluid? I hope it works.

bobbystahr

good start, I like how you avoided glass artifacts by not getting one behind the other. I hadn't run into the "ghost" outlines problem but I don't, or really haven't, done much DoF testing.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

fleetwood

Looks very good over all. You could run a second render with DOF off and GISD on, then very selectively hand composite the two to improve those areas where objects meet the counter especially. Or use GISD and make a z depth render and create the DOF in post.  Maybe the flower petals could have more translucency.