Animation Time Slider Problem

Started by dorianvan, April 19, 2017, 09:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorianvan

I have version 4.0.04 TG. We have 100 frames set up, but the time slider is frozen at 0. I can manually type in a frame to go to, but why doesn't slider work? Could there be the size limit with a dem file? Mine is about 100MB. If it makes a difference, Ulco sent me this file with his alpha version.
-Dorian

Dune

I just checked again, and saw it wasn't in a blank version of TG (neither build). So it had to be the file. It is! Check project settings (below left) and change the numbers there for number of frames, start frame endframe, etc, mine were all at zero (somehow). Must be the bloddy hyphen turning up with every opening of TG  :P

dorianvan

-Dorian

Oshyan

Hmm, glad you sorted it out. Indeed a 0 in frame ranges for the project seems problematic. The greater question is how it got there...

- Oshyan

Dune

Can't tell anymore of course, but the thing is that after starting TG I always get a hyphen when typing the first number/letter. So if I'd open and type a 1 in the frame numbers, it would be '1, which is rounded off to zero.

Oshyan

Strange indeed. Maybe a language setting issue?

- Oshyan

Dune

I guess so. It has been mentioned a few times over the years, and I've gotten used to it. I really don't know what happens when TG opens in relation to the OS language...