surreal 7

Started by Agura Nata, April 30, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

The fractal is a mesh export of Mandelbulb 3D. The hand is made by Makehuman and has been finished in Blender
TG 3
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

I was thinking 3 minutes ago where is Dragonfire and he just popped with a new render. Hehehe...

Cool Stuff. Like it.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

Quote from: archonforest on April 30, 2017, 12:44:01 PM
I was thinking 3 minutes ago where is Dragonfire and he just popped with a new render. Hehehe...

Cool Stuff. Like it.

Thank you my friend, a long story, from a change to Vue 2016, which does not work until personal things I do not want to write here.
I am very happy that I have not forgotten and hopefully is not annoying at me.
Everyone makes mistakes and they get you ......

Many greetings Alois and a nice weekend!
"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

very nice, I also wondered where you got to...not enough surreal stuff coming out...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on April 30, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
very nice, I also wondered where you got to...not enough surreal stuff coming out...

Thank you much :)

I've been working with Vue 2016, of which some pictures went to another artist of the poems.
However, my plans for an exhibition for health reasons have fallen into the water and I will make it in the future as a hobby.

This is one of the Vue pictures for poems, maybe they will be reprinted in a magazine, we will see ...
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Quote from: bobbystahr on April 30, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

Copy / paste / dito :)
Nice stuff!

Agura Nata

Thank you Doc :)

The next with number 8 is in work ...
"Live and Learn!"