Forgotten project

Started by Cocateho, May 11, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocateho

Some project from quite a while ago that I'd completely forgotten., decided to take second go at piecing it together and see how it turned out.

DocCharly65

Cocateho

V2, added a second cloud layer for depth...

bobbystahr

Mother MacCready, that's like flying over the Rockies...well done
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Ariel DK

Wonderful project, why not a shot from the surface? also great cloud bed. if you dont care, will be a nice addition to our cloud library ;)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

Cocateho

Quote from: Ariel DK on May 18, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
Wonderful project, why not a shot from the surface? also great cloud bed. if you dont care, will be a nice addition to our cloud library ;)

The setup is actually incredibly simple, just two easy cloud layers that I tweaked and tweaked to get the look I wanted, but there's really nothing fancy or extra in the setup, but I can still make a clip file if you'd like.

Ariel DK

Quote from: Cocateho on May 20, 2017, 10:09:23 AM
Quote from: Ariel DK on May 18, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

The setup is actually incredibly simple, just two easy cloud layers that I tweaked and tweaked to get the look I wanted, but there's really nothing fancy or extra in the setup, but I can still make a clip file if you'd like.
Really thank you, but i dont using TG4 yet, however you can put the file in the Cloud library for any other interested if you want
in my opinion, is good to know that this kind of bumpy clouds looks easily to do in Terragen 4. I'm saving some coins for the upgrade for now 8)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?