Render Error

Started by sacrtc, January 14, 2021, 10:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sacrtc

Downloaded Terragen 4.5.56 today and started going through a tutorial. I did a quick render and get a warning that states: "Process2dMotionBlur: Unable to find surface motion vectors image." What does this mean and what is the solution?

Thanks much.

Tangled-Universe

Welcome to the forums!

Which tutorial were you following and would it be possible for you to upload your .tgd project file here for us to inspect?

Martin

Nathan.c

I'm also getting this since recently updating, it pops up as a warning at the end of a render. I thought it was something I did at first but its happening with everything default, not a clue.

Kevin Kipper

Hi Everyone,

Can you let us know if you're using the free version of Terragen, or if it's with Terragen 4 Creative or Professional?  Also, if you're using a Mac or Windows system.

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin Kipper

Hi Everyone,

We've been able to recreate the warning issue here and are working on a permanent fix for it.

In the meantime, it appears that if you save the scene file and then reload it, rendering the frame does not produce the warning.

Thanks,

Kevin

Nathan.c

For me it was Windows 10 & the free version, but.. Since about 2 weeks ago this error has disappeared.