Arch preset

Started by luvsmuzik, May 21, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Went into an old TG presets package for the arch tgc and basic stones tgc.

What a neat find this is! I doubled the width of the zscale on the arch; and upped the displacements, and fiddled with colors.
Slight burst and SSS for a path under the arch.
PF on water for foam, trying a colour adjust mask ? Dunno if I did that right.

Lady of the Lake

I like the last one the best, although the blue ocean one is nice also.

bobbystahr

Nice, I've played with that as well...good for bridging over canyons as the clip is totally scalable to any specs near as I could tell.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

The displacable cube is used far too little. Try stacking a bunch of them and adding the same displacement/color to all.... it's like LEGO for 'adults'.

luvsmuzik

@ Dune: Too true about those LEGOs!

Here I am trying AP's fake ground cover plants again....it has a blue node setup displacement on fake stones.
Trying for underwater grass type coverage, Colors are not good yet, but I will get it eventually. Thanks again for that share.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on May 22, 2017, 03:05:57 AM
The displacable cube is used far too little. Try stacking a bunch of them and adding the same displacement/color to all.... it's like LEGO for 'adults'.

Indeed, in reality I've found this method much faster to implement and way more intuitive Ulco...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Thats great how good the arch fits to the under water ambience! Nice work!

luvsmuzik

Thanks Doc. I like this underwater stuff too.
Diving Suit from file sharing.

DocCharly65

The waves look a bit strange and a blurry look could be interesting but anyway a very very cool render!

luvsmuzik

Ha! Yes, like you I forever test stuff, I think I forgot the haze levels on this one too!

Agura Nata

Nice work my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"