Orgostia surreal experiment

Started by Agura Nata, June 04, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Figure export from Makehuman to Blender 2.78, there were made objects and trees and finished in Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Nice with the trees and the fog!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 04, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
How many ways to say incredible! :)

Thanks my friend, have a nice week! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 04, 2017, 11:37:06 PM
Nice with the trees and the fog!

Thanks Doc!
I like to make surreal pictures because war made the concession to the trees that I made them rusty, so I was then satisfied.

I could have made the mountains even more interesting, but the foreground important to me, but next time.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

I am sure you will do such interesting mountains....cobalt blue with some accents?  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 05, 2017, 11:28:10 AM
I am sure you will do such interesting mountains....cobalt blue with some accents?  :)

A good idea!

First of all, I would like to try instead of the needles, leaves which may be released to get a non-natural form (,Cut out with opacity), since I can already test mountain with new colors in the background :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

These pictures also worked with opacity cutting, influenced by image texture and fractal shader
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

This is ever a tree of Blender 2.78, the leaves are with Opacity at Texture cut out to test :)
Render TG 4
"Live and Learn!"

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Cool 3 renders again!

For the last one with the tree there should be founded a new kind of band like "Kraftwerk" and produce an Album with a new style of straight ambient techno ;)

Agura Nata

Many thanks Doc!
Had the LPs of Kraftwerk, class music, still listen to the CD
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Project "surreal tree

... it, or the trees are already flourishing, but until the whole picture gives a satisfying picture will probably be Christmas :)
So do not despair, at some point it makes sense ;)

Blender 2.78, Makehuman and Render in Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

I like this work of art. I think you should put it on a nicely crafted TG beach.