Orgostia surreal experiment

Started by Agura Nata, June 04, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

further step has been taken and so we let it float a bit to come to rest before further building ...
At the part of the DAZ ship some changes were necessary, especially the rigging of the sails was a bit lengthy.
But it all takes longer than you think and it's not finished yet
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Let us ride on the waves of the air like the rulers of the seas always do ...
Aaaarrrgh!!

https://youtu.be/Dr6DhdHSgjQ
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Jargosk the surreal tree house

In between, I worked on this picture. 2 shelves of the "Add on" modified in Blender yield the main object, a shelf the ladder.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The heavy thunderstorm had littered our equipment, but now everything is running again and I can get back to work to get to the project.

Some time ago, I have already made WIIP in Vue 2016, but the banal trees on the top seem to be quite boring, because there must be proper trees, not so thin growth ;) ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Jargosk is most impressive, wonderful peeling away texture gives wonderful corrosive result. All images great!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on July 12, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
Jargosk is most impressive, wonderful peeling away texture gives wonderful corrosive result. All images great!

Many thanks my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Textur test for landscape :)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Amazing! I thought the right tower was surely displaced by a sphere, but no, I see you are very clever with this!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on August 01, 2017, 08:29:21 AM
Amazing! I thought the right tower was surely displaced by a sphere, but no, I see you are very clever with this!

Thank you much my friend, have a nice week!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Kustus
TG 4.1, Blender 2.78

Before I go on with the actual project, I decided to deal with landscapes in Terragen.
"Live and Learn!"