Mistake on Wesite regarding "Animation for All"

Started by PabloMack, September 28, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PabloMack

On the following page, it says that all versions of Terragen (including the free version) support animation. Yet at the bottom of the page where is lists the restrictions, it still lists "No Animation"

http://planetside.co.uk/whats-new-in-terragen-4/#tg4-animation

Oshyan

It does not mention the free version, which is intentional. But I agree it's not clear. I'll add all *licensed* versions of Terragen include animation, which is what we intended to communicate.

- Oshyan

PabloMack

Okay. I think I understand now. By "Licensed" you mean paid which excludes the free version. I guess in my mind the "Animation for All" implied that it even applied to the free version. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So previously there were paid versions that excluded animation but that has changed. I have always had the professional version so I never realized that. I think you have changed your product categories and marketing names for them so I might not even know what I have is called anymore. ;)

Oshyan

Yes, that's correct, we previously had Animation and non-Animation versions of both Terragen Creative and Terragen Professional. "Licensed" refers to paid versions.

- Oshyan