Swamp Cypress

Started by Dune, January 30, 2010, 08:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

Thank you very much.  These look awesome.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Zairyn Arsyn

for some reason that last render reminds me of the  Blackwood region in Cyrodiil, frpm Elder Scrolls IV
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Dune

I have upgraded the swamp cypresses. They have more slender roots, and I've taken out the 'straight' angles that are sometimes a little too obvious in certain light. And added a different leave image, so the leaves are more subtle. And some other minor adjustments, so they look more natural. I have now put the zip (30MB) up for 3 euros at NWDA, including 2 trees, 5 (sets) of knees, some including the ferns, and the tgd that made my latest Swamp image.

So the other files I mentioned will be deleted from the download links. Those of you who got them in time just saved 3 euros  ;)

---Dune

nikita

I wish I'd already had those when I rendered my swamp image :)

FrankB

Quote from: Dune on February 02, 2010, 04:19:17 AM
...Those of you who got them in time just saved 3 euros  ;)

one could add "... and now have a good reason to update to the superior version." ;)

Dune

Yeah, but it also feels strange to ask a price, be it a very modest sum, while others generously donate all their work. So, I might want to make something free once in a while... anyone interested in 3D grass? I mean grass that even grows on vertical or overhanging rock... 

---Dune

bobbystahr

Seems I was so excited when these happened I totally forgot to say a huge  Thank You Dune
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist