Flowers for the lady at the sword's hill

Started by Agura Nata, July 12, 2017, 04:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

On the sword hill the fine lady Jolanda lives with her servant Jonas Jokkelberry and waits for the knight who has the courage and the strength to pull the sword out of the rock. Unfortunately the sword is a bit too big, so many knights with flowers try to win your heart and wait for the answer of Lady Jolanda .... and wait ....

Before yesterday I had an idea which I absolutely had to implement, but I hope soon with my project "surreal tree" further.

The posts are modified from a cabinet add on in blender.
Bender, Terragen 4

"Live and Learn!"

bobbystahr

agree with luvsmuzik....you craft as surreal story as image...love this stuff; unique!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: bobbystahr on July 12, 2017, 08:12:32 PM
agree with luvsmuzik....you craft as surreal story as image...love this stuff; unique!

Many thanks Bobby :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

A supplier for the fine lady - wip

Recently I got a express mail from the fine lady Jolanda at the Sword Hill.
She asked if I could construct a mechanical supplier, since the old rail system with the scooter was very unpermanual.
Slowly she was a bit frustrated because there was still no brave knight who could pull the huge sword out of the rock and a new supplier would be a nice change and the knights who held around their hand and would send ever so wonderful flowers also look forward to the new transport system.

So I immediately went with Blender 2.78 to the work around the fine lady to quickly send a draft with the courier, because I knew she could be very impatient. To the left and right I installed a lampshade for the lighting, if a delivery came at night.

Now I'm waiting for the answer from Lady Jolanda to continue my work.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

You must call for a drone in this case. Built-in (containing) GPS of course. :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on July 14, 2017, 09:52:46 AM
You must call for a drone in this case. Built-in (containing) GPS of course. :)

Yes, good idea my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

To my joy, the fine Lady Jolanda was very pleased with my design for her mechanical supplier.
So I started to define the materials in Terragen 4.

------------------------------
What happened before:
Recently I got a express mail from the fine lady Jolanda at the Sword Hill.
She asked if I could  construct a mechanical supplier, since the old rail system with the scooter was very unpermanual.
Slowly she was a bit frustrated because there was still no brave knight who could pull the huge sword out of the rock and a new supplier would be a nice change and the knights who held around their hand and would send ever so wonderful flowers also look forward to the new transport system.

So I immediately went with Blender 2.78 to the work around the fine lady to quickly send a draft with the courier, because I knew she could be very impatient. To the left and right I installed a lampshade for the lighting, if a delivery came at night.

Now I'm waiting for the answer from Lady Jolanda to continue my work.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

To my joy, the fine Lady Jolanda was very pleased with my design for her mechanical supplier.
So I started to define the materials in Terragen 4.

Blender 2.78,  Render Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

Artofgp

This is really trippy stuff, Dragonfire! Nice modeling btw. I have wanted to try out blender before, and all I hear is good things about it. Keep it up!

Agura Nata

Quote from: Artofgp on July 16, 2017, 09:21:02 PM
This is really trippy stuff, Dragonfire! Nice modeling btw. I have wanted to try out blender before, and all I hear is good things about it. Keep it up!

Thank you much!
For Blender, a little time is needed, but if you get used to it, a great free program.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The draft for the rail System with Blender
"Live and Learn!"