The rain has disappeared...

Started by brucebrown, July 20, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brucebrown

as I currently don't have much time for TG just a short project...

Hope you like it, C&C welcome.

Oshyan

Looks like it's only a thumbnail?

- Oshyan

mhaze

But a very fine one!  Look forward to seeing a bigger image.

Kadri

Couldn't see the image. Opened Opera to test it with another browser.
Saw that the link was to "imgur". It is blocked here unfortunately  >:(
Opened this page with Tor and got this message:

" Planetside Software Forums
Access Denied
Our anti-spam program has detected that you are a robot trying to send spam via our forum.
The most likely cause is that your computer, or another computer operating on your local network, has been infected with a virus, trojan, or worm. Infected computers are used by criminals, without their owners knowledge, to send spam and attack websites like this one you are trying yo visit.
Etc...."

Sigh :(

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on July 20, 2017, 05:38:04 PM
But a very fine one!  Look forward to seeing a bigger image.

ditto
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

It may actually be a bit dangerous to follow links to external 'images'; clicking may hijack your machine.... this doesn't seem kosher, as it's the guy's first post too. I will from now on only watch internally linked images, or known places.

Oshyan

Well I don't think anything malicious is going on, but certainly better to just use the file attachment functions here, or at least embed a full-size version.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Kadri on July 21, 2017, 02:48:49 AM

Couldn't see the image. Opened Opera to test it with another browser.
Saw that the link was to "imgur". It is blocked here unfortunately  >:(
Opened this page with Tor and got this message:

Access Denied
Our anti-spam program has detected that you are a robot trying to send spam via our forum.
The most likely cause is that your computer, or another computer operating on your local network, has been infected with a virus, trojan, or worm. Infected computers are used by criminals, without their owners knowledge, to send spam and attack websites like this one you are trying yo visit.
Etc...."

Sigh :(

Access Denied"

This sounds like a false positive from your AV to me, Id report that to the AV company you use.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Kadri

Quote from: bobbystahr on July 22, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

This sounds like a false positive from your AV to me, Id report that to the AV company you use.

Bobby that is a message from the forum itself. Not from my side. It doesn't liked the Tor browser most probably.

Oshyan

It's our anti-spam registration system seeing that you're using a disposable IP address. They are blocked in many cases because they are often used for spam registrations.

- Oshyan