Aspen woods

Started by Cocateho, July 25, 2017, 11:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocateho

Cool site, thanks Bobby! This one is a totally different direction, kinda just playing around with fog and lighting...

bobbystahr

Quote from: Cocateho on July 30, 2017, 08:44:47 PM
Cool site, thanks Bobby! This one is a totally different direction, kinda just playing around with fog and lighting...

Now there's a story that needs telling about what's happ'nin in them there woods for sure!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Cocateho

So finally, an update. Here's a bit of a story for you, Bobby...  If anyone has ever seen Princess Mononoke, something like that but darker.

bobbystahr

Mmmm.... moose for supper...don't know the character and the youtube links seem to be a type of animation that gives me headaches but the comments under it say a sad ending so I didn't tough it out...too many sad endings lately in my life.

But I do like this iteration btw!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

mhaze

The last two are great!

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Oshyan

Ooo, very moody. If it weren't for that glowing eye, it would look quite serene, but instead it looks a bit menacing. Both are good. :D

- Oshyan

Cocateho

Thanks guys! I still have some other ideas for this scene but it kinda got me in the mood to do some darker, creepier stuff... time to experiment a bit while looking forward to fall and halloween...