Nebulae

Started by Denis Sirenko, July 26, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormlord

Quote from: Denis Sirenko on April 01, 2019, 01:18:55 PM
"Where new Suns are born" sounds quite good, but I would like more emphasis on the birth of new intelligent orginisms, we are always excited about the existence of someone else.

Just keep it simple Denis!
"Where new suns are born!" <- TAKE IT!
"Where new suns are born, other worlds are waiting..." <- AS AN ALTERNATIVE (Keep the above one Denis)

This is simple and everyone will understand it !
Why complicating things...???

STORMLORD

Denis Sirenko

Quote from: Stormlord on April 03, 2019, 04:50:30 AM

You deprive me of my favorite hobby)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Denis Sirenko on April 03, 2019, 02:31:34 PM
Quote from: Stormlord on April 03, 2019, 04:50:30 AM

You deprive me of my favorite hobby)

ha ha ha ha I hear that loud and clear....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

Blazing Bastards sums it up if we are going for deprivation.  ;D

Chinaski

Your work is amazing!
You don't understand me ? That's normal, I don't speak english.

Denis Sirenko

Thanks, Chinaski!

Denis Sirenko

Hi, TGuys!

I have not been here for more than a month, I was terribly busy and finally I can tell you that my video with nebulae is ready. Here ... is not it!:) This is a short preview to ask if there is an error in the phrase "One of these objects we call the Sun". Is it right to say so?

Preview (4K, will be deleted soon):

A full video will be available maybe tomorrow, maybe in a couple of days. I need to solve a couple of formalities with a wonderful musician who created this sound - Rival Consoles.

bobbystahr

Totally correct grammar my friend, and nice teaser.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Stormlord

A very nice animation Denis!
It looks really beautiful, like to see the final render of course.

STORMLORD

WAS

This is awesome. Phrase doesn't seem wrong, but does seem powerful. The music as well accents this. Wonderful.

Oshyan

Looks gorgeous! It is nice to see that it does not seem like you have lost any detail or quality while optimizing this scene. At least, I assume it is optimized, since the version I have would take quite long to render at 4k. :D I am very glad you're able to do this, I have wanted to see your nebulae in motion from the beginning!

- Oshyan

Denis Sirenko

Thanks guys! I just can't wait to post the full version)) First of all it will be published, of course, on this forum.

Quote from: bobbystahr on July 10, 2019, 09:48:39 AM
Totally correct grammar my friend, and nice teaser.

Thanks, Bobby! Exactly, this is called a "teaser"!) Thanks for the comment on the grammar. I ordered the translation of all texts at the agency here in Russia. But I changed this phrase myself, so I was not so sure. Now I feel better)

Quote from: Stormlord on July 10, 2019, 01:40:27 PM
A very nice animation Denis!
It looks really beautiful, like to see the final render of course.

Thank you, Stormlord! I hope the full version does not disappoint. Because actually this teaser shows one of the simplest nebulae.

Quote from: WASasquatch on July 10, 2019, 02:00:50 PM
This is awesome. Phrase doesn't seem wrong, but does seem powerful. The music as well accents this. Wonderful.

It's cool, I'm glad you felt it. This is the effect of text, sound and video that I wanted to get. Great, it works)

Quote from: Oshyan on July 10, 2019, 06:21:49 PM
Looks gorgeous! It is nice to see that it does not seem like you have lost any detail or quality while optimizing this scene. At least, I assume it is optimized, since the version I have would take quite long to render at 4k. :D I am very glad you're able to do this, I have wanted to see your nebulae in motion from the beginning!

Oh, Oshyan... :) I really do not want to disappoint you, but I did not use TG for honest rendering of animation in 4K. I have a complete lie here) In fact, these are flat nebulae that were generated in TG and which I arranged in 3D space in layers at some distance from each other in After Effects. But even in the After Effects, rendering a 30-second movie with a 4K nebula takes from a few hours to a 2-3 dozen hours depending on the complexity of the scene! Note, this is generally without calculation of lighting in 3D space! Just flat layers in space to which we look at the changing angle. Nevertheless, I can say that TG is an essential part of the entire project. Thank God I did not call my topic "Fully procedural nebula", although I mentioned that I strive for this)

Oshyan

Ah! That makes total sense. And don't worry, I know that it is usually the *results* that matter! And in this case the results are beautiful. :)

- Oshyan

Denis Sirenko

Thank.
I'm still waiting for the music issue to be resolved. It is not fast as I thought.

DocCharly65

Anyway a cool and impressing animation!