Finally off ...

Started by Volker Harun, July 27, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volker Harun

Hey folks ...

TL&DR ... deleted the previous written. I swapped to Linux a while back and am not able to continue with Terragen anymore.

It is a bit sad and still, I look back at a wonderful community, a marvelous software, a great team of staff (Oshyan gets a hug or two), a nerd called Matt and a time I will never forget.

Thank you all so much!

Have freedom and peace,
Volker :o

Muied Lumens

Sorry to hear that...

I am very much a lurker but I thought I'd come out from hiding to tell you that I have really appreciated your work with TG. I really like the odd but realistic looking renders, as well as your shared project and clip files. Thank you kindly for those.

...speaking of which, any chance you could upload some more? If you're not using them any more? :)

I just thought I'd ask.

Matt

:( Would you come back to Terragen if there were a Linux GUI?
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Dune

That's too bad, Volker. One more to go  :( Have a good life after TG!

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DannyG

Volker you will be missed, your images are Terragen Classics and will remain that way. Cheers !
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Volker Harun

Quote from: Matt on July 27, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
:( Would you come back to Terragen if there were a Linux GUI?
To be honest, I do not know. I probably would, but not sure for how long and what intensity ...

Kadri

8 years ago you were one of the first people i asked something Volker.
Don't know why you feel the way to make it like a certain black and white decision.
Terragen, the forums are always here, if you feel you want to be a part like before.
I wish it will be that way hopefully :) 

bigben

Thanks for the help and inspiration over the years.  All the best with the next chapter. :)

Ben

mhaze

Sad to see you go - your images inspired me as a beginner and still do. I wish you the best in your further endeavours.