Cloud height bug

Started by Kevin F, August 08, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin F

I posted this minor issue 5 years ago. It's obviously been overlooked as it's still there in TG 4.1.11

http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,14448.msg141244.html#msg141244

Oshyan

Does not seem to be occurring on my end, was supposed to be fixed back in 3.0 according to the bug database. What are the specific steps to reproduce? Where are you making changes that are not being reflected in the value display area?

- Oshyan

Kevin F

O.K. it's partly fixed if you change "cloud base altitude" the "cloud base (alt)" display changes correctly,
but if you change "cloud depth" the "cloud top (max)" display does not change. If you then open a new tab, say shaders or water, then return to atmosphere the change is displayed correctly.

Oshyan

Quote from: Kevin F on August 09, 2017, 04:13:25 AM
O.K. it's partly fixed if you change "cloud base altitude" the "cloud base (alt)" display changes correctly,
but if you change "cloud depth" the "cloud top (max)" display does not change. If you then open a new tab, say shaders or water, then return to atmosphere the change is displayed correctly.

Ah, yes, ok confirmed. I'll re-open the issue.

- Oshyan