Rocktest

Started by Dune, August 13, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

A biggie this time  ;)

bobbystahr

words fail me...sitting here slightly stunned...good thing my chair has a seat belt, heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

mhaze

Nice rocks but very bright almost like they were on fire!

Stormlord

The light is marvelous, well done!

STORMLORD

N-drju

Come on... I'll never be able to do something like this... :-\
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Dune

Why not? Just keep on experimenting....

Some new tests, parts of which I like, other parts not so much. I wanted to try getting strata in and a path at the same time. It's possible, obviously.

mhaze

Excellent! love the vultures in the second one ;D

luvsmuzik

All fantastic! Love the ruin object and how you did the greenery shrubs there. Tricky  :)

Dune

Ah, good that you mention the ruin; I should have told you that it's an extracted and modded part of Dorian's ruined Egyptian city (so thanks Dorian, I hope you're okay with this).

zaxxon

I'm always amazed at your skill with TG, really amazed! The third one is sublime and sets a wonderful mood, and the ruins add mysterious shapes and endless back stories.

Kadri

Nice.
I like especially the composition, lighting of the last one Ulco.

bobbystahr

Well 4B 1 seems to have worked.......but I really like the deeply mysterious feeling in 3B 4
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I like the light too, but the rocks are not very nice there; a simple 'normal' rock would be nicer.

Dune

Another test, the empty space filled with one tree, one grass and one shrub pop (the max for free users), and some modded wild horses.

And a new challenge.....