Bad...but not bad enough to be deleted.

Started by Kadri, August 19, 2017, 04:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

Be brave and share your secret images, that weren't good to show but not bad enough to be deleted and are still on your hard drives, guys and girls.

Here is one of my not finished bad ones. Curious about yours :)

J_Con

Nice, reminiscent of the Tet from Oblivion.

Lady of the Lake

Unfortunately all my images fall into this category.   :)    I would crop out the building on #3 and just have that glorious sunset. 

bobbystahr

I personally like the sunset one...it seems the product of the previous ones and I think it works...just needs a bit of a back story for context
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Ethrieltd

Part of Makehuman testing. HEAVY photoshop effects...

fleetwood

I've got more than a few of those , but I'm always thinking, maybe that one feature would be useful someday.
Here's some rocks that turned out more like horse manure, but you never know :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: fleetwood on August 19, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
I've got more than a few of those , but I'm always thinking, maybe that one feature would be useful someday.
Here's some rocks that turned out more like horse manure, but you never know :)

yup, them are road apples for sure...hee hee hee...well done
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Kadri

Nice ones.

Yes you never know when you can use an old scene.
I try to give the images the same name as the TGD scene file to go back to an old scene and try to improve it.

This is another one from 4 years ago.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Kadri on August 19, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

Nice ones.

Yes you never know when you can use an old scene.
I try to give the images the same name as the TGD scene file to go back to an old scene and try to improve it.

This is another one from 4 years ago.

That's actually pretty cool and could be vastly improved by using Dune's grasses instead of what you've got there. I find using 3 or 4 different pops to be good myself.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Kadri

Quote from: bobbystahr on August 19, 2017, 10:41:25 PM
That's actually pretty cool and could be vastly improved by using Dune's grasses instead of what you've got there. I find using 3 or 4 different pops to be good myself.

Would look better probably. I had something in my mind that i don't remember now :)

Kadri

This is one of the cloud renders after the new Terragen version.

Dune

That is really awful, you can't show that here!  ;D

Dune

Glad you got the pun. I like it actually. And the other one, with the desert, too. With some more translucent grasses and small shrub and a lonely (dead) tree it may well be worth having another go at it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on August 20, 2017, 03:03:31 AM
Glad you got the pun. I like it actually. And the other one, with the desert, too. With some more translucent grasses and small shrub and a lonely (dead) tree it may well be worth having another go at it.

that's what I thought, a good base scene IMHO.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New