A typical Dutch landscape

Started by Tangled-Universe, September 04, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

I finally figured out a way to get nice warm sunset colours while still having thick grey haze which makes the clouds disappear into it.
Compared to other TG renders the histogram in camera raw looks very rich in tonality, so I'll definitely be experimenting more with this method.

The scene itself is pretty simple, only a couple of nodes/simple shape shaders for the field rows and dike.
Objects are mostly Silva3D/Walli's.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

I might revisit this scene some time later, now it's time to move on to something else.

jlsarnicola

Wow those are beutiful, not sure which i like more . :)

mhaze

Lady of the Lake

Dune

Top notch, Martin! More Dutch ain't possible. I wouldn't mind knowing some settings for clouds and atmo.... so if you're willing to share some numbers...

René

The second one is definitely the best in my opinion. I have the feeling that I've been there, or maybe I saw that place from the train. :)

Oshyan

The skies in these are so unique, I love it. You definitely achieved something special, both in the sky coloring, and the cloud shapes and shading.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Wow, beautiful, Martin! The sky is perfect. Agree with Ulco: some tips would be nice.

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Tangled-Universe

Cheers guys, glad you all like it :)

Ulco and Hannes, the trick for the atmosphere is not new, perhaps revamped?
I used 2 atmosphere nodes, one in primary mode and one in secondary mode.

Hannes

Cool!!!! Have to try this. Thanks a lot!!

zaxxon

A modern Dutch Masterpiece! beautiful.

bobbystahr

Sky Wizard at Work here....that sky would be a most generous share if you feel so inclined....Never been to Holland but if Ulco gives a thumbs up I'm in....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

QuoteI used 2 atmosphere nodes, one in primary mode and one in secondary mode.
I figured something like that after your post, experimented with it, but didn't get the 'extreme' glow to work (yet).