Well All My Stuff Is

Started by bobbystahr, September 17, 2017, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

in the car, the box inside the door is for the back of the truck. Turn out the lights when you lock up. I'll see you at the gas station for breakfast....

Just re-doing an old project from way back. C&C welcome...I may continue as it's a fairly fast render.

EDIT
D'oh...credits...Ade for the cabin, Dune for the grass. I bought the pontiac at rendo, the truck a net scrounge some where, girl on the porch from xoio and the truck driver scavenged from a semi I have. Trees XFROG freebies.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Ariel DK

Nice work bobby, and well, the pontiac is little bit dark in comparision with the truck. maybe some reflections gonna help ;)
but definitely you must continuous with this one
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?

bobbystahr

Quote from: Ariel DK on September 17, 2017, 11:01:26 PM
Nice work bobby, and well, the pontiac is little bit dark in comparision with the truck. maybe some reflections gonna help ;)
but definitely you must continuous with this one

Thanks Ariel, the problem is the sun's behind the car which is wearing a hannes paint job which is highly reflective but in shadow...no light no shine.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

I would move it to the right anyway, and perhaps add a reflective light at front. A large card just behind the camera will reflect light as well. perhaps you need to increase luminosity or color to get enough bounce.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on September 18, 2017, 01:58:04 AM
I would move it to the right anyway, and perhaps add a reflective light at front. A large card just behind the camera will reflect light as well. perhaps you need to increase luminosity or color to get enough bounce.

Perhaps but it's just a botched lighting set up...may get back to it but as I said it was an old project that looked interesting. There were tons of other dumbness that I managed to correct tho. Having too much fun with your recent overhang share...thanks muchly.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd