archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Hannes

fleetwood

AndyWelder

"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

bobbystahr

Uh...neither of the objects had parts shaders...couldn't get them to render except the geometry...twas all black. Have re downloaded and will extract and try again later today and update this post.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

Indeed. I hadn't tried it. There's no .mtl file for the obj, and the TGO renders black as well.
But there is the TGD file. TG complains about the missing .mtl, but renders correctly. You can copy the shaders into the TGO and resave it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on September 26, 2017, 06:45:39 AM
Indeed. I hadn't tried it. There's no .mtl file for the obj, and the TGO renders black as well.
But there is the TGD file. TG complains about the missing .mtl, but renders correctly. You can copy the shaders into the TGO and resave it.

Ah Ha, I gave up before running the .tgd....thanks hannes and as it turns out the animation I was referring to was in fact done by Richard Fraser...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: bobbystahr on September 26, 2017, 11:58:42 AM
Quote from: Hannes on September 26, 2017, 06:45:39 AM

Ah Ha, I gave up before running the .tgd....thanks hannes and as it turns out the animation I was referring to was in fact done by Richard Fraser...

Worked a treat, thanks again...it is a lovely moss isn't it. Looks arctic.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

Yes, indeed. Lovely moss!!