Boolean Add for object intersections

Started by treddie, September 20, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Did you use the search function for this? There's quite a lot of discussions and stuff to be found related to beach and surf.....

treddie

I had found a few, but they seemed to breeze over particulars without much explanation of how given shaders actually work.

There was a "great" plugin ages ago that did automatic surf.  I say "great" in quotes because it was very realistic to a point, but unfortunately had some geometric artifacts that always had to be fixed in post, and had problems with wave fronts looking as if they were coming from a mesh that was too low res.

Dune

That was in Terragen 1, the first version. Something like that would be great for TG4 as well, I agree. I've done some work on waves and surf (and some others did as well), but it's not like Realflow stuff  ;) Check out NWDA shop, there's a few things there as well.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on October 04, 2017, 03:11:52 AM
That was in Terragen 1, the first version. Something like that would be great for TG4 as well, I agree. I've done some work on waves and surf (and some others did as well), but it's not like Realflow stuff  ;) Check out NWDA shop, there's a few things there as well.

I actually asked Jo Meder about that but as he's the mac programmer/coder and living on a fault line in New Zealand I figger he has way more on his mind...they get quakes way more often than even California.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist