Spherical camera not rendering

Started by AndyWelder, September 21, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyWelder

I have this problem with the spherical camera not rendering at all from the beginning I started using TG3 Pro but it never really was a problem until recently where I wanted to enter the "NWDA 360 gallery" and my usual work around (rendering a cube face camera setup) did produce an image that wasn't up to par with NWDA standards. Danny offered to render the required spherical image so I did send him a gathered project file. After a couple of days Danny told me "No luck, It renders all black", he thought the file got corrupted somehow... BTW, the result of my initial try with the cube face camera setup by Matt can be found here: http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,23557.msg238817.html#msg238817
There is also another problem working with TG and maybe they are related:  On my machines, with a Dutch version of Windows and with The Netherlands as country setting and also currency and everything else set for The Netherlands, starting up TG will cause a "~" (tilde) to appear the first time you type a letter, number or symbol in TG or any other application. And TG does not respond well to a "~" appearing somewhere in the XML code I found out after I forgot to erase the tilde and did save the project with a tilde somewhere in a box. :-[ Perhaps this "~" appearing is a symptom of something going on (or even going wrong) deeper inside TG...? Just guessing...
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Oshyan

Can you send us the TGD to support AT planetside.co.uk?

- Oshyan

Dune

Interesting (and weird) that you have a tilde appearing, whilst I had a hyphen appearing in my (of course) Dutch version. Until recently that is; the latest updates obliterated the hyphen (and Matt doesn't have a clue what happened), so now I'm okay. Annoying indeed that you always have/had to be alert when starting out, so I symphatize!

AndyWelder

QuoteCan you send us the TGD to support AT planetside.co.uk?
Would that require the clean project .TGD without references to the objects and images used? Or the .TGD as it is including all references and thus causing all kinds of warnings because the objects and images are missing?
Oh, and also I have to report I made a mistake writing I have a "~" appearing, it is a "`" :-[ Like Ulco wrote... Same key but no [Shift] involved.

Oshyan

If the TGD by itself, without objects, will reproduce the problem then you can send it without the objects. It's OK if there are warnings.

- Oshyan

AndyWelder

Should 've landed in support's mailbox by now. Thank you for taking care!

Oshyan

It landed in the spam box, but we found it. :D Will take a look and get back to you as soon as we can.

- Oshyan