problem of render

Started by micvswind, November 10, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micvswind

hello guys.
i render this image but still there is a piece of area can't render.would you guys could help me.

regards.

Oshyan

You are creating very extreme displacements which can create holes like this. The normal fix is to increase Displacement Tolerance in the Planet object. A value of 2 usually fixes such problems, but yours is very strong. Even a value of 5 does not fix it totally. I would suggest rethinking or adjusting how you are creating this effect because it is not creating very good geometry (from heavy and/or overlapping displacement) for the renderer to work with.

- Oshyan

micvswind

Quote from: Oshyan on November 10, 2017, 08:28:05 PM
You are creating very extreme displacements which can create holes like this. The normal fix is to increase Displacement Tolerance in the Planet object. A value of 2 usually fixes such problems, but yours is very strong. Even a value of 5 does not fix it totally. I would suggest rethinking or adjusting how you are creating this effect because it is not creating very good geometry (from heavy and/or overlapping displacement) for the renderer to work with.

- Oshyan

i see.thank you to explain this.i will have a try with you method.

regards.