Current TG version number

Started by bobbystahr, November 16, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

As I run Terragen offline it tends to not get updated regularly. My current version # is 4.1.14 on the splash page. is this current?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

pokoy

4.1.17 is the latest as far as I'm aware of.

digitalguru

latest is 4.1.17 - without it in front of me, this may be a "frontier" version

bobbystahr

How does one get this, I'm running Professional Edition but TG is offline? I used to get e mail notification of updates but nada lately.

Just read the Perpetual License doc and it seems my maintenence has run out as of Sept...

And now the site doesn't recognize me so can't get in...post sent to Support.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

D.A. Bentley (SuddenPlanet)

Hi Bobby,

4.1.17 was just released in the last week or so, partly to fix one limitation I found. 
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,23755.msg240493.html#msg240493

So, I would guess that you might need to renew your maintenance to get updates.

Hope that helps,

Derek

Oshyan

All 4.1 updates will be free regardless of Maintenance status. 4.1.18 is about to be released with some important bug fixes. This may be the last 4.1.x release.

We do not announce all minor update releases either via email or social media. Smaller point releases and bug fixes are simply released and those whose TG installs run on computers that are online will get notifications through TG automatically. If your TG machine is offline you will need to check manually for updates. You can consider bookmarking the update download page for this, or simply download the Free version again which is always kept up to date.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

well I dl'd the current free version and it updated me a bit, I think to 14 but I had to reinstall TG on my online machine and click updates to get to the updates page...have it up to date now and bookmarked the update page for future reference. Uninstalled on the online box afterwards.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New