Various terraces

Started by Artice-3d, January 02, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artice-3d

Hello guys!!  ??? ::)  Does anybody know how to make various terraces and clamps at different levels of noise like on image below ?!! Thanks for help!!  8) ;) :)

zaxxon

Hey Artice-3D. That's one of my discarded tests for the Iceland contest from a couple of years back. I was definitely surprised to see it pop up again. The short answer: World Machine+TG.  I've attached an image of the WM setup; it's  pretty limited in structure, relying on the SuperErosion plugin (the precursor to Geoglyph) and with another simple .ter file as the input.  The TG setup is equally simple.  I'm curious as to what aspect of the terrain you found interesting?

I've followed your earlier postings with great interest, and with anticipation of some possible sharing of insights into your process.  :)

Artice-3d

Thanks zaxxon !! I hoped this was made in terragen, but i don't need world machine.. it won't work for me at all... sad... but it's ok... Thank you i appreciate for your help!!!   ;D ::) 8)  As for me.. I'm still experimenting, so when  i'll finish we will discuss some stuff, i promise  ;D ;)