Looks like I'm Stuck in the Jungle....

Started by bobbystahr, January 03, 2018, 02:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

...till this frigid polar vortex leaves Canada.
just playin around
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

Haha....me too, but better today. I still have a frozen drain however. >:(

Nice variation of veggies!

bobbystahr

Quote from: luvsmuzik on January 03, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
Haha....me too, but better today. I still have a frozen drain however. >:(

Nice variation of veggies!

thanks, it's a variation on the scene with the cad.nav. models but with nicer resolution XFROGS...
see the pic for today's temp...them are in Celsius. I'm pretty much stayin indoors now that I've got milk for my coffee
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Oshyan

Nice! I like the lighting, the rays streaming in. The mix of veggies seems a bit funny given there are palms in there (I think), but the detail on the palm trunks is nice (and a bit surprising).

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on January 03, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
Nice! I like the lighting, the rays streaming in. The mix of veggies seems a bit funny given there are palms in there (I think), but the detail on the palm trunks is nice (and a bit surprising).

- Oshyan

I agree a bit of a mish mash species wise but well, I'd never tried some and over all they're all models I'd use again. Sometimes really higher res models slipped into the XFROG freebie series. I think especially when they had different downloads seasonally, or was that my imagination....I seem to recall prior to this current page there were at least 3 different offerings. I know I have more than the last page and I've never bought any XFROG stuff...wish I could but I think I'd go SpeedTree first for the cash.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

gao_jian11

Dark Department is very clean, no noise. Pretty!

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New