Vancouver Mountain

Started by surrealdan, January 17, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surrealdan

Just a quick test with TG4 instances and World Machine, still have to try working with flow maps to use as a mask for instances.   
i7-3770k 4-core @3.5Ghz, 32gb
2x Xeon E5-2697 18-core @2.8Ghz , 128gb

Dune

Welcome. Nice to have you on board.

mhaze

zaxxon

surrealdan

Thanks guys! More on the way soon!

bobbystahr

Welcome to TG world and a nice start. you have questions, this is the correct place to ask I've found. Given your subject matter I'm guessing you're another Canuck...there's a few of us here. Check out File Sharing as you can learn an awful lot by just opening up stuff done by those who know and adapting. I do it a lot; and the presets available from planetside I find as an excellent way to start as you can tweak them and if you decide you preferred the default just re load and delete the one you screwed up...at least that's what I do.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

surrealdan

Hey thanks bobby, actually from California but I worked in Vancouver recently. The landscape was inspiring!

bobbystahr

Quote from: surrealdan on January 23, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
Hey thanks bobby, actually from California but I worked in Vancouver recently. The landscape was inspiring!

heh heh, in Winnipeg and I find snow and cold preferable to the unending drizzle and overcast skies of Van. winters and the 2 week sunny period in the summer ain't enuff for this prairie boy...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist