Orakum

Started by Agura Nata, January 28, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on March 26, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Great! Is this the result of your education? Were you forced to build clocks and watches as a child? I say this in fun, as I find everything so amazing! :)

Thanks a lot my friend and have a nice week!

I love gears and watches, but also machines, that is probably because I learned to be a mechanic and later worked as a technical draftsman in mechanical engineering. That still influences my pictures.

the Agura Machine:
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

These are just soo good. Someone should pick you up for design on a new Myst style game haha.

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on March 26, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
These are just soo good. Someone should pick you up for design on a new Myst style game haha.

Yehhh!! great :)

That would be really wonderful and I would address Atrus and Catherine Greetings from you!

"Live and Learn!"

jaf

All these images are great!  I could see these being in a coffee table book.
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Agura Nata

Quote from: jaf on March 27, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

I am very pleased!

Since my English is not good, I have a question, what is a "coffee table book"
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

As it is mostly raining here in Bavaria, I have done a somewhat happier picture in TG, not as surreal as usual ;)

Orakum / Menger - Koch Cleft
Terragen 4, MB 3D Mesh Export
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Quote from: jaf on March 27, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

That's a really great idea. There are websites he could have them all printed, write up some cool little descriptions and such. I think it'd sell really well on those online shops.

Quote from: Dragonfire on March 28, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
As it is mostly raining here in Bavaria, I have done a somewhat happier picture in TG, not as surreal as usual ;)

Orakum / Menger - Koch Cleft
Terragen 4, MB 3D Mesh Export

Really like this one a lot. Definitely wallpaper quality.

jaf

what is a "coffee table book"

A coffee table is a small table usually placed in front of a living room couch/sofa/chair and this type of book is usually hardbound containing art or other images/drawings.

Like this: http://tinyurl.com/yao2my6m
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

Agura Nata

Thank you much for the explanation and the tips! :)

I understand that with the book on the coffee table I know only from a hotel.
I should have googled it, but today I am very confused, so thanks for the link!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum / silent morning
TG, Blender
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Happy Easter my friends!

Laika and my wife in the garden :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

surreal floater / male

Continue with the project "Orakum"
I set the UV of the floater in Blender (UV processing new objects) and now in Terragen the materials added and rendered. However, not all UV used but some with render camera projection mixed with UV.

I mix each material from two images, one being the main image and the other providing light shading. The material is influenced by several fractal nodes, which produce a slight basic tone. In the Planetside forum I have posted these nodes for TG:
https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,22341.msg225181.html#msg225181
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Beautiful wife and smart Laika! You say Laika.....Li ka or Li e ka?

I show you Mr. Sleeping Cat....Razzle Dazzle

When you are making object in Blender and exporting...Do you always use Blender Render and not Cycles Render?  Do your materials export without using a program like Poseray to assign material?  I must learn more blender about mtl text file.

Oh yes, great images! :)

Agura Nata

So cute your Razzle Dazzle my friend, thanks for posting!

I take Blenderrender for export and there I fix the materials and UV developments with name and color to distinguish them better. Then simply export as an object and save.
In Terragen I throw the basic shader of the object the TG produced out and replaced it with my rust - stone shader which I adjust depending on the material, so very easily.

We say "Leika"

Greetings from Laika and Gizmo:
https://youtu.be/sWCnngF2Tok

"Live and Learn!"